Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Danielle O'Hara shows off her post-baby bikini body as she enjoys the sunshine in Dubai

+FashionModelling
She only had her third child, George, back in April of last year, but Danielle O'Hara has already snapped back into shape. 
The stunning star showed off her stunning post-baby body as she enjoyed a recent trip to sunny Dubai with a friend, wearing a skimpy two-piece. 
Danielle has been training hard as a contestant for ITV diving programme, Splash, and Saturday's episode saw her make it through to the semi-finals of the show.


As she frolicked on the beach with her pal, the results of Danielle's regime were plain to see and she looked incredible in a white triangle shaped bikini which had a gold trim and Gucci-style buckles. 
The 30-year-old was pictured having a giggle with her pal who gave her a piggy-back into the sea and dived through the waves with her.At one point, a rather large wave nearly took Danielle's bikini off her and she had to hold onto it with both hands as quickly as possible.  


On Monday, it was business as usual for the mother-of-three who headed to ITV studios to appear on daytime talk show, Lorraine - she told the host she was 'in shock' about doing so well on the show. 
O'Hara looked stunning yet again in a knitted blue patterned dress which showcased her curves perfectly. She teamed the number with high-heeled nude court shoes which lengthened her legs. 
The model conquered her fears on Tom Daley's celebrity diving competition by taking on the forward pike fall from five metres during the third heat on Saturday. 






Danielle said: 'My whole body is battered and bruised. I'm totally in shock. Obviously I've just had a baby not long ago as well and so I've had a rough ride, but I've really enjoyed every minute.
'I thought I was going on holiday, I was ready to book the next day! I've had no diving experience whatsoever and I'm terrified of heights. It's helped me overcome my fears of heights.'
Danielle had already suistained an injury in training and the Liverpudlian model admitted on Twitter that she was left in agony after suffering with bruising after hitting the water.  




No comments :

Post a Comment