Thursday, January 9, 2014

Naked Lucy Mecklenburgh covers herself in colourful paint to promote her new health product

+FashionModelling

She's gone from TOWIE star to hugely successful businesswoman in less than two years. 
Now Lucy Mecklenburgh is capitalising on her professional prowess by launching a revolutionary new health product in the wake of the popularity of her online workout website, Results with Lucy.
And to properly advertise MeckTone, Lucy is promoting the product in the best way she knows how - by stripping off.

The reality star is sure to leave her fans green with envy as she once again sheds her clothes and covers her naked body in splashes of colourful paint for the promo shots. 
Looking lean and toned, Lucy poses with her arms strategically laid across her body to protect her modesty for the shots. 
And speaking about MeckTone - a 3-in-1 detoxifier, cleanser and metabolism booster - Lucy said: 'People always ask me what I do to look the way I do and the honest truth is I exercise and I eat well. 


'I've been working hard to develop a range of health products for a while because it is
important to keep your body in the best condition alongside this and this is the first in the range. 
'I'm really excited by it because it contains all the natural ingredients that I eat everyday, such as aloe vera, green tea and cayenne pepper. 
'But I know how hard it is to create meals with everything you need in them so this really helps support your diet and exercise regime.


No comments :

Post a Comment