Friday, January 24, 2014

Pregnant Drew Barrymore leaves restaurant with extras as she covers growing tum in comfy grey sweatshirt

+FashionModelling
She recently revealed that she has been craving Chinese noodles during her second pregnancy.
However Drew Barrymore looked as though she'd opted for something a little different to eat when she left a West Hollywood restaurant with some extras on Wednesday.
Carrying a brown paper bag in her hand, the actress showed off her burgeoning belly while opting for a casual grey and black outfit.



The 38-year-old looked as though comfort was a priority when she enjoyed a lunch date with a friend in a loose-fitting sweatshirt.With her hair tied up in a chic bun, the Charlie's Angels star kept her make-up free complexion covered with a pair of large, clear and yellow perspex sunglasses.
She teamed her dark, long-sleeved top with a flattering pair of skinny jeans and matching leather pumps. 


Drew - who gave birth to her first child with husband Will Kopelman 15 months ago - added some major style points to her look thanks a metallic Chanel tote.
The silver number featured a chain handle and edging, as well as the brand's famous logo on the side.
The blonde star has been exceptionally busy of later. As well as looking after her daughter Olive she has also released her first photography book, Find It In Everything.


Drew admitted recently that she has no intention of cutting back on her snacks because she's just embracing her figure at the moment.
Speaking on Ellen DeGeneres' chat show last week, she said: 'I just eat everything I want, which isn't healthy. I'm bigger this time than my first time. My doctor the other day was like, 'Yeah, so I think maybe pull back. A little bit.'
'I was like, really? I thought I was doing great. I still fit into those jeans - they hurt when I wear them -- but I still fit into them. I don't ever pose, 'I'm just so fabulous and I lose it like that.' I want to enjoy the pasta right now! What's 10 lbs?' 



No comments :

Post a Comment