Monday, December 9, 2013

King of the jungle Kian Egan speaks about missing wife Jodi Albert and the SOFA

+FashionModelling

Kian Egan was only crowned King of the Jungle on Sunday, yet he’s already spoken out about how much he missed his wife… and the sofa!
The star has spoken out about the first things he did after being crowned King, with David Emanuel coming a close second to the title.
He said: ‘I ordered room service, jumped in the shower then spent a little bit of quality time with my wife, of course. To sit on a sofa was so nice.’


'It just made me realise how much I loved her and how much I missed her being away from her for so long.'
Speaking to Lorranne Kelly and Aled Jones on ITV’s Daybreak, the star explained he found it hard to be away from his wife Jodi – an ex-Hollyoaks actress – and their one-year-old son Koa.
Kian said: ‘We had zero communication a week before I actually went in… And it’s not just not seeing her, it’s the no communication, not being able to know how our little boy was doing.
‘Normally I’m the type of guy when I’m at home that I’m the one making sure everything is OK so it’s that kind of thing that plays on your mind when you’re in there.’

The couple, who married in 2009, have a one-year-old son together

Speaking about Koa, he said: ‘It’s still breaking my heart that I haven’t seen him but we’re coming home tomorrow so it’s getting closer and closer… I can’t wait to just grab him and kiss his little face off!’
And this year’s King told the presenters that everyone in camp was ‘a winner’ and that he’d made lifelong friends.
He said: ‘We had 12 really, really genuine people that got on very well and, to be honest with you, it made the experience so much easier to be in there with 12 really great people.’
‘There were no problems whatsoever. I’ve definitely made some lifetime friends out of this for sure.’

Kian and Jodi shared a special moment as he walked across the bridge a winner

But it wasn’t all plain sailing for the Westlife singer – his final challenge before being crowned the King was the repulsive eating challenge where he was served up live cockroaches, fish eyeballs and camel’s teat.
The singer said: ‘Honestly, eating that eyeball and the cockroach and the cow’s nipple or whatever it was, was probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.
‘But it was worth it in the end, I have to say, because the burger last night was probably one of the nicest things I ever experienced in my life.’

The singer said the worst part of his trip was having to eat a camel's teat

Although Kian won, it was Joey Essex who was the bookies’ favourite to win the show – meaning those who backed underdog Kian received a large pay-out on Sunday.
Aoife Heffron, PR Executive at Boylesports, commented: ‘Joey was the long running favourite to win but punters continued to support Kian throughout which has resulted in a four figure payout from Boylesports.’
She added: ‘Boylesports have certainly have taken a hit on the former Westlife star after Kian wowed his fans in the jungle.’

Kian's crown is knocked off in a moment of passion before he headed off to the hotel to spend some 'quality time' with his wife

Kian and Jodi looked overjoyed to see each other after spending time apart while the singer was in the jungle

No comments :

Post a Comment