Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lauren Goodger shows her body confidence in a plunging black halterneck at tanning company's party

+FashionModelling
She recently admitted to be obsessed over her weight and stepping on the scales every day.
However, it appears Lauren Goodger is finally feeling body confident again as she stepped out in a daring black jumpsuit.
Hosting her Christmas party at Shaka Zulu restaurant in North London, the former Only Way Is Essex star showed off her curves in a plunging halterneck all-in-one.


The reality star, who left the ITV2 show in summer 2012, completed her outfit with gold platform heels, a Louis Vuitton clutch bag and some red lipstick.
Lauren invited all the staff from her tanning company and salon Lauren's Way to celebrate the festive season at the South African restaurant and bar in Camden.
It appeared black was a popular fashion choice with many of Lauren's employees also opting for the shade. 


Lauren hit the headlines in October after she declared she hadn't eaten in three days after seeing some unflattering photos of herself taken on a night out.
She tweeted: 'Haven't eaten for 3 days not stopping until I get left the hell alone ! I don't think I look like they make out but I'm going be so skinny! 


'Sorry girls I Stand by my ground for 3 years but now I want just be papped look pretty...
'Be slimmest girl in industry that maybe they let me be sexy I've got 1 most successful brand in the uk which make me a millionaire but it's not good enough for the industry I'll always be the bad girl who has lived n learned now I'm going turn this upside down watch this space.'
However, last month, she reassured fans she was taking a healthy approach to losing weight through a diet and fitness regime.
She told New! magazine last month: 'I never even used to own scales. Now I'm on the scales every day. It motivates me to carry on. I will get fit and I will look good but it's going to happen gradually, it's not going to happen overnight.'




No comments :

Post a Comment