Saturday, December 14, 2013

Courtney Stodden gushes about life-changing dye job... but her cleavage overspill isn't going anywhere

+FashionModelling
Courtney Stodden has treated herself to a post break-up makeover, bravely crossing over to the dark side after her split from husband Doug Hutchison, 53, last month.
'It was a huge risk, but I'm glad I did it,' the 19-year-old - who is known for her signature platinum strands - revealed to Us Weekly.
'I thought this was kind of a good example to prove to myself that I can do it,' the TV personality explained while attending the Wowie Awards in Universal City, California on Thursday.


'I'm excited to go out and see the life of a brunette.'
And in Courtney's case, the life of a brunette is a sign of her new-found freedom and new driver, as the Celebrity Big Brother star admitted that she hadn't even received her driver's license.
'When I was 16 I got my marriage license, but I didn't get my driver's license,' she told the publication. 'So those kinds of things I'm really excited about doing.'


Yet, one thing remains the same, and that's Courtney's scantily-clad sense of style.
The 5ft3 teenager still opted to wear a revealing ensemble and sky-high heels as she attended the awards ceremony at the Globe Theatre.
Sticking with her trademark taste, Courtney opted to reveal her famous assets in a plunging red mini dress that she teamed with platform pumps.
And she of course didn't forgo a plush crimson pout whilst crimping her long locks.



No comments :

Post a Comment