Monday, December 9, 2013

Kimberley Walsh poses in figure-hugging dresses from upcoming clothing collection

+FashionModelling 
She's always been proud of her curves, and knows exactly how to dress for her shape.
And now Kimberley Walsh has put her fashion knowledge into choosing a range of clothes for Very.co.uk - a selection of outfits designed to highlight a woman's figure.
The Girls Aloud star is seen posing in the ensembles in a series of smouldering shots to promote her edit of the Very’s SS14 collection, launched on the website on December 10th.

Kimberley Walsh has posed in a series of outfits edited from SS14 range

Kimberley is seen in one frame showcasing her hourglass shape in a stunning fitted purple dress, which featured a black lace hem along the bottom.
Another shows the 32-year-old star in a similarly shaped red dress, while leaning back on a luxurious chaise longue.
But it's not only dresses that Kimberley chose in her edit, as she also included a selection of tops and pencil skirts.
As well as dresses, the range also includes separates, such as chic tops and pencil skirts

Speaking about her edit, which includes items priced between £29 and £79 and goes from a size 8 to a size 20, Kimberley said: 'It has been so much fun selecting my favourite pieces for the edit.
'I wanted to choose glamorous and easy-to-wear pieces and include something for everyone and I think I’ve achieved that.'
While Kimberley has now fully embraced her curves, she previously admitted that her feminine shape lead to some unfortunate nicknames when she was a child.

Kimberley's collection ranges

She said: 'When I was at dance classes in Bradford, my teacher would always shout, "Pull in your bum, Kimberley!"
'And I’d say, "I’m trying - it just won’t go in!" It’s been sticking out since I was two. I had the biggest bum out of about fifty girls in my class.'

Kimberley was seen enjoying an evening out with Strictly Come Dancing pals Denise Van Outen and Kristina Rihanoff on Saturday night

No comments :

Post a Comment